- For use with extremely corrosive chemicals, including concentrated Acids and salts, strong oxidizing agents and chemically active compounds
- Suitable for use with abrasive contaminated and corrosive fluids and for Slurries, sewage water, viscous liquids.
- By choosing suitable component material the seals can be adapted to operate with a wide range of liquid and operating conditions.
- Size range: 1" to 6" (10mm to 200 mm)
- Temperature: -50c° to + 120c°/-50 F° to 250 F° depending on the material used
- Pressure: 13 bar g/185 psig
- Speed: Up to 3000 RPM according to seal size and working pressure
All surfaces contacting the liquid being sealed are made of chemically inert materials. Metallic components are located outside the seal chambers and isolated from the liquid area.
Mounted outside of the seal chambers with only the internal surfaces of the bellows and face in contact with the liquid.
Flexible PTFE Bellows
Maximum corrosion resistance. Eliminates the possibilities of seal face misalignment. Compensates for shaft run-out to promote long life operation.
Half clamps secure the bellows tail to the shaft and eliminates galling and premature shaft wear.
Replaceable Seal Face
These seals have replaceable seal face insert, so that different face materials can be used to handle wide range of corrosive and abrasive fluids.
Reduces inventory requirements. Seals can be repaired easily on site or at any Daybreak's seal repair centers, and/or converted to various seal face combinations.